12010 Ruth Glen, Sunol
Charm in the Country
Offered at $670,000
12010 Ruth Glen, Sunol, CA 94586
- 965 square foot home on 8,820 square foot, creek side lot
- Historic Cabin #37, Built in 1928, remodeled in 2013
- Two bedrooms
- One and one-half baths
- Master Suite with jetted tub
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- Beautiful river rock fireplace, wood burning
- Central heating and air, installed in 2006-07
- Outdoor patio with built-in charcoal BBQ
- Split redwood log and local river rock construction
- HOA and Community pool and club house facility
- 2 car garage with storage
- Composition shingle roof, replaced in 2006-07
- County approved Septic System Replacement in process.
The warmth of a home emanates from within.
Whether home or weekend haven, this charming two bedroom tucked away in the Kilkare Woods will be your place of serenity. Cozy up by the river rock fireplace and let the outdoor light stream in through the array of windows. Step out into nature, listen to the sounds of nearby Sinbad Creek, and enjoy your private patio nestled among the trees. Repose in your private master suite with jetted tub, up and away from the turbulence of your day. Remodeled in 2013 with elegant, natural bamboo flooring throughout, Kitchen Aid stainless appliances, and updated baths, this home is waiting for you. Move in, and feel rejuvenated.
Outdoor patio has river rock charcoal BBQ and separate, lighted sink and prep area. There is also a large shed. Home is located off Kilkare Road, and is approximately 3 miles to Main Street, 4.5 miles to I-680, 9 miles to downtown Pleasanton and the Pleasanton ACE Train station, and only 12 miles to Fremont and the ACE Train Fremont Station.
Call Donna Garrison at 925.980.0273 or Susan Schall at 925.519.8226 for more information.